Jobs with equality / Lane Kenworthy
- Kenworthy, Lane
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 369 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Introduction -- Why should we care about inequality? -- Sources of equality and inequality : wages, jobs, households, and redistribution -- Measuring and analyzing employment performance -- Low-end wages -- Employment protection regulations -- Government benefits -- Taxes -- Skills -- Women-friendly policies -- Toward a high-employment, high-equality society.
- 9780199550609 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0199550603 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9780199550593 (pbk. : alk. paper)
019955059X (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -352) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4761447