The impact of credit-based insurance scoring on the availability and affordability of insurance : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, May 21, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- Additional Titles:
- impact of credit based insurance scoring on the availability and affordability of insurance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 351 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2009-0034-P.
"Serial no. 110-113."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 9/10/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:43699.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4761545