Race, labor & civil rights : Griggs versus Duke Power and the struggle for equal employment opportunity / Robert Samuel Smith
- Smith, Robert Samuel, 1969-
- Additional Titles:
- Race, labor and civil rights
- Baton Rouge : Louisiana State University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 234 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Making the modern South
- Race, labor, and civil rights -- The only thing you had was the labor : a sharecropper's journey through rural North Carolina -- So we just started pushing : civil rights in North Carolina -- Phase two; namely, economic freedom : the Title 7 campaign -- Subtleties of conduct-- play no small part : Griggs at the District Court -- Faithful to congressional intent : Griggs on appeal -- This thing isn't all that real.
- 9780807133637 (cloth : alk. paper)
0807133639 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 215-227) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4762618