Creative approaches to physical education : helping children to achieve their true potential / edited by Jim Lavin
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 151 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Lavin, Jim
- The creative agenda and its relationship to physical education -- Creative games at key stages 2 and 3 : moving the goal posts -- Teaching dance : a framework for creativity -- Creativity and gymnastics -- Creative approaches to promoting healthy, active lifestyles -- Information and communications technology in physical education : an innovative teaching and learning approach -- Creativity and outdoor education : how dare you -- Cross-curricular key stage 2 physical education : moving to learn -- Creativity matters.
- 9780415445887 (pbk. : alk. paper), 0415445884 (pbk. : alk. paper), 9780203927847 (ebook), and 0203927842 (ebook)
- ED: UNIV. OF CUMBRIA. GUIDEBOOK FOR TEACHERS AND ALL THOSE WHO WORK WITH YOUNG PEOPLE. UK FOCUS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4762835