Portable music & its functions / Andrew Williams
- Williams, Andrew, 1973 March 7-
- Additional Titles:
- Portable music and its functions
- New York : Peter Lang, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 127 pages ; 23 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Music (meanings), 1531-6726 ; v. 6
- Introduction -- Chosen sounds and learning -- Aestheticisation, environmental control, boundary demarcation, and interpersonal mediation -- Company, aural mnemonic, mood management, time management, and activation.
- 0820481254 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9780820481258 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -122) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4762856