Soviet oil exports : trade adjustments, refining constraints, and market behavior / Margaret Chadwick, David Long, Machiko Nissanke
- Chadwick, Margaret
- Oxford [Oxfordshire] ; New York : Published by Oxford University Press for the Oxford Institute for Energy Studies, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 263 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Long, David, Nissanke, Machiko, and Oxford Institute for Energy Studies
- PRODUCTION AND REFINING CONSTRAINTS / Margaret Chadwick: Production, consumption and the soviet oil balance -- The growth and pattern of soviet oil trade -- The Soviet refining system and products exports -- SOVIET OIL TRADE AND THE BALANCE OF PAYMENTS / Machiko Nissanke: Oil exports and the soviet economy -- Oil exports and balance-of-payments adjustments: a historical examination -- Soviet oil allocation policy -- Soviet oil exports in 1985-6 -- Soviet oil exports to the west: an econometric analysis -- SOVIET OIL IN THE WORLD PETROLEUM MARKET / David Long: Soviet Oil export markets and marketing strategies -- The forward market for russian gas oil -- APPENDICES: Seasonality of soviet exports of refined products -- Details of the soviet refinery system -- The Soviet refinery model -- Definitions of variables and data sources -- Typical Russian gas oil contract.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages -263.
View MARC record | catkey: 477164