Quantitative analysis in public finance. / Edited by Alan T. Peacock with the assistance of Dieter Biehl
- New York : Published in cooperation with the foundation: Journal of Public Finance, The Hague [by] Praeger, 
- Physical Description:
- xii, 266 pages ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Peacock, Alan T., 1922-2014
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Praeger special studies in international economics and development
- "The studies in this volume, with two exceptions, were originally presented at a round table conference for younger specialists in public finance, held at Turin in September 1968, in conjunction with the annual meeting of the International Institute of Public Finance."
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages -266.
View MARC record | catkey: 478105