The report of the Citizens' committee on the finances of Pennsylvania / to Hon. Gifford Pinchot
- Corporate Author:
- Citizen's committee on the finances of Pennsylvania
- [Harrisburg?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes : diagrams(part folded) ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pinchot, Gifford, 1865-1946 and King, Clyde L. (Clyde Lyndon), 1879-1937
- I. A survey of the fiscal policies of the State highway department of Pennsylvania, by W. H. Connell. A survey of the fiscal policies of the Department of public printing and binding of Pennsylvania, by J. H. Williams. The accident compensation law of Pennsylvania and its administration, a survey of J. B. Andrews ...M. M. Dawson and E. R. Hoffman. Report on the Pennsylvania state departments of game and fish, by F. C. Walcott. The policy of Pennsylvania as to rentals for public offices [by A. J. Logan and others].--II. A survey of the fiscal policies of the state of Pennsylvania in the field of education, by Harlan Updegraff and L. A. King.--III. A survey of the fiscal policies of the state of Pennsylvania as related to charitable institutions and hospitals, by H. C. Wright. A survey of the fiscal policies of the tuberculosis hospitals and dispensaries of Pennsylvania, by H. A. Pattison, assisted by E. T. Shields. A financial survey of the state penal and correctional institutions in Pennsylvania, by L. N. Robinson. A survey of the fiscal policies of the state subsidies to private charitable institutions by the commonwealth of Pennsylvania, by K. L. M. Pray.
- Related Titles:
- Finances of Pennsylvania
- On cover: Finances of Pennsylvania., Committee appointed June 1922; report submitted January 5, 1923., Clyde L. King, chairman., and Reports of surveys ordered published by the committee, first separately printed.
View MARC record | catkey: 479533