NASA resources for educators. Geography from space [videorecording] / produced by the Taft Broadcasting Company for NASA Information Systems Office
- Additional Titles:
- Geography from space
- [United States] :NASA Core : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (15 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Taft Broadcasting Company, United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration, and Central Operation of Resources for Educators (U.S.)
- Tours some of the interesting features of Earth's continents as seen from the space shuttle and outer space. Explains how the altitude of the viewer affects the amount of Earth's surfaces seen at one time; because the space shuttle's orbit did not carry the crew over Antarctica or the Arctic, these regions are not included
- Description based on surrogate.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 4803956