Canada, pulp and paper mills [cartographic marterial] / produced by the Geographical Services Division, Surveys and Mapping Branch, Energy, Mines and Resources Canada ; research by P.J. Lloyd ... and R. Hayter
- Corporate Author:
- Canada. Geographical Services Division
- Additional Titles:
- Pulp and paper mills
- Ottawa : The Branch, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 74 x 85 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Lloyd, P. J. (Peter John)
Hayter, Roger, 1947-
Canada. Surveys and Mapping Branch
Canada. Energy, Mines and Resources Canada
- Related Titles:
- National atlas of Canada. 5th ed.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:7,500,000 ; Lambert conformal conic projection, standard parallels 49°N and 77°N, modified polyconic projection, north of latitude 80° (W 141°--W 52°/N 83°--N 41°).
- At head of title: The national atlas of Canada, 5th edition.
3 classes of mill capacity; 5 classes of products; company ownership; paper converting plants; forest areas; 2 pie charts: Canadian exports of pulp and paper -- Regional productive capacities; notes.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 4805476