Wildlife and society : the science of human dimensions / edited by Michael J. Manfredo [and others].
- Washington, DC : Island Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xi, 350 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Manfredo, Michael J.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- "Wildlife and Society is uniquely comprehensive in its approach to presenting the past, present, and future of human dimensions of fish and wildlife research and application. It offers perspectives from a wide variety of academic disciplines as well as presenting the views of practitioners from the United States, Europe, Africa, and Latin America. It is an important new reference for anyone concerned with fish and wildlife management or environmental conservation and protection."--Publisher's description.
- 9781597264075 (hbk. : alk. paper)
1597264075 (hbk. : alk. paper)
9781597264082 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1597264083 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Dubois copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20089.
View MARC record | catkey: 4809797