Employer-sponsored single and family health insurance coverage [electronic resource] : selection and cost, 2000 / by Beth Levin Crimmel
- Crimmel, Beth Levin
- [Rockville, Md.] : [Medical Expenditure Panel Survey, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality], [2003?]
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (U.S.)
- Statistical brief ; #18
- Health insurance provided by employers is a key source of coverage for both employees and their families. In 2000, more private-sector employees obtained family coverage health insurance through their employers than single, self-only coverage. According to the Medical Expenditure Panel Survey, conducted by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, those employees with family coverage contributed both a larger dollar amount and a larger percent of the total premium for their coverage than did employees with single coverage.
- Title from title screen (viewed Nov. 11, 2004).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the MEPS AHRQ web site. Address as of 9/30/2008: http://www.meps.ahrq.gov/mepsweb/data%5Ffiles/publications/st18/stat18.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4810074