An Act to Clarify the Circumstances during Which the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency and Applicable States May Require Permits for Discharges from Certain Vessels, and to Require the Administrator to Conduct a Study of Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic text (3 unnumbered pages) : HTML, digital, PDF file
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 7, 2008)., "July 31, 2008, (S. 3298).", "122 Stat. 2995.", and "Public Law 110-299."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 10/7/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fcong%5Fpublic%5Flaws&docid=f:publ299.110 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fcong%5Fpublic%5Flaws&docid=f:publ299.110.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 4810502