Energy resource studies, northern Front Range, Colorado / edited by Neil S. Fishman
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2005.
- Version 1.0.
- Physical Description:
- 162 pages, 1 unnumbered page : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fishman, Neil S. and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Professional paper ; 1698
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Ch. A. Overview of studies related to energy resources, northern Front Range of Colorado / by Neil S. Fishman -- Ch. B. Oil and gas exploration and development along the Front Range in the Denver Basin of Colorado, Nebraska, and Wyoming / by Debra K. Higley and Dave O. Cox -- Ch. C. A model for determining potential areas of future oil and gas development, greater Wattenberg area, Front Range of Colorado / by Troy Cook -- Ch. D. Origin of saline soils in the Front Range area north of Denver, Colorado / by James K. Otton, Robert A. Zielinski, and Craig A. Johnson -- Ch. E. Effects of the oil, natural gas, and coal production infrastructure on the availablity of aggregate resources and other land uses, northern Front Range of Colorado / by Neil S. Fishman ... [et al.] -- Ch. F. Coal in the Front Range urban corridor--an overview of coal geology, coal production, and coal-bed methane potential in selected areas of the Denver Basin, Colorado, and the potential effects of historical coal mining on development and land-use planning / by Stephen B. Roberts.
- Title from PDF t.p. (viewed Oct. 10, 2008).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 10/10/08: http://pubs.usgs.gov/pp/2005/1698/pdf/P1698.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4810699