Requiring the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency to conduct a study of the feasibility of increasing consumption in the United States of certain ethanol-blended gasoline : report (to accompany S. 1828) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic text (4 pages) : HTML, digital, PDF file
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/5:110-494
- Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 15, 2008).
"September 24 (legislative day, September 17), 2008."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 10/15/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fcong%5Freports&docid=f:sr494.110 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fcong%5Freports&docid=f:sr494.pdf (PDF version); current access available via PURLs
View MARC record | catkey: 4810800