The jail administrator's toolkit for reentry [electronic resource] / Jeff Mellow [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Toolkit for reentry
- Washington, DC : Urban Institute, Justice Policy Center, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 178 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Mellow, Jeff
Justice Policy Center
John Jay College of Criminal Justice
Montgomery County (Md.). Department of Correction and Rehabilitation
United States. Bureau of Justice Assistance
- Acknowledgments -- Exhibits -- Introduction -- Getting started -- Jail staff issues -- Assessment screens -- Reentry strategies -- Identifying community resources -- Coordinating stakeholders and educating the public -- Requirements and standards -- Measuring success -- Conclusion.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Oct 16, 2008).
"Prepared under grant 2005-RE-CX-K148 awarded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance." -- Verso of t.p.
Companion to Life after lockup, report prepared by Urban Institute's Justice Policy Center, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, and the Montgomery County (Md.) Dept. of Correction and Rehabilitation.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USDOJ web site. Address as of 10/16/2008: http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/BJA/pdf/ToolkitForReentry.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4810883