Wyoming rangeland monitoring guide : a cooperative and voluntary approach to monitoring rangelands
- [Cheyenne?, Wyo.] : [Wyoming Range Service Team], 
- Version 2.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 73 pages : illustrations, forms ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Wyoming Range Service Team
- Introduction -- Monitoring methods -- Glossary -- Contacts & assistance -- Forms.
- "July, 2008."
Shipping list no.: 2009-0039-P.
Issued in looseleaf form with index dividers.
- Issuing Body:
- The Wyoming Range Service Team is composed of: U.S. Bureau of Land Management, U.S. Forest Service, U.S. Natural Resources Conservation Service, University of Wyoming Dept. of Renewable Resources, University of Wyoming Extension Service, and Wyoming Section of the Society for Range Management. It is assisted by: Wyoming Farm Bureau Federation, Wyoming State Grazing Board, Wyoming Stock Growers Association, and Wyoming Wool Growers Association.
View MARC record | catkey: 4811262