Certification for an export to the People's Republic of China : message from the President of the United States transmitting certification that the export of one two-inch fluid energy mill for the research and development of pharmaceutical powders and ten accelerometers for incorporation into railway geometry measurement systems is not detrimental to the United States space launch industry, nor will it measurably improve the missile or space launch capabilities of the People's Republic of China, pursuant to Pub. L. 105-261, sec. 1512
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946-
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House document / 110th Congress, 1st session ; 110-144
- "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2009-0035-P.
"September 9, 2008."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 9/17/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd144.110 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd144.110.pdf (PDF version) ; current access is available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 4811273