Expanding frontiers of global trade rules : the political economy dynamics of the international trading system / Nitya Nanda
- Nanda, Nitya
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 193 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Routledge studies in the modern world economy ; 74
- WTO and development: it is all about mercantilist game -- Liberalization of agricultural trade: path to development or chasing a mirage? -- Deepening of the GATS: need for cautious treading -- WTO and trade facilitation: some implications -- Competition policy at the WTO: right diagnosis but wrong prescription -- Multilateral framework on investment: much pain without gain! -- As if TRIPS was not enough -- WTO and environment: think locally, act globally? -- Resisting the expansion: experiences and possible implications -- Evolving a trade regime for development: some considerations.
- 9780415442954 (hb), 0415442958 (hb), 9780203929025 (eb), and 0203929020 (eb)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -186) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4811499