RNA-protein interaction protocols
- Totowa, N.J. : Humana, 2008.
London : Springer.
- 2nd ed. / edited by Ren-Jang Lin.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 416 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Lin, Ren-Jang
- Methods in molecular biology, v. 488
- 1. Isolation of a sequence-specific RNA binding protein, polypyrimidine tract binding protein using RNA affinity chromatography / Shalini Sharma -- 2. An affinity oligonucleotide displacement strategy to purify ribonucleoprotein complexes applied to human telomerase /Isabel Kurth, Gaël Cristofari, Joachim Lingner -- 3. RNA affinity tags for the rapid purification and investigation of RNAs and RNA-protein complexes / Scott C. Walker ... [et al.] -- 4. Assembly and glycerol gradient isolation of yeast spliceosomes containing transcribed or synthetic U6 SnRNA / Ken Dery, Shyue-Lee Yean, Ren-Jang Lin -- 5. Purification of ribonucleoproteins using peptide-elutable antibodies and other affinity techniques / Scott Stevens -- 6. CLIP: cross-linking and immunoprecipitation of in vivo RNA targets of RNA binding proteins / Kirk B Jensen, Robert B. Darnell -- 7. Quantitative analysis of protein-RNA interactions by gel mobility shift / Sean P. Ryder, Michael I. Recht, James R. Williamson -- 8. Monitoring assembly of ribonucleoprotein complexes by isothermal titration calorimetry / Michael I. Recht, Sean P. Ryder, James R. Williamson -- 9. Characterization of RNA-protein interactions by phosphorothioate footprinting and its applications to the ribosome / A. Ozlem Tastan Bishop, ... [et al.] -- 10. In vivo analysis of ribonucleoprotein complexes using nucleotide analog interference mapping / Lara Weinstein Szewczak -- 11. T7 RNA polymerase mediated incorporation of 8-N3AMP into RNA for studying protein-RNA interactions / Rajesh Gaur -- 12. A simple crosslinking method, CLAMP, to map the sites of RNA contacting domains within a protein / Hiren Banerjee, Ravinder Singh -- 13. Proteins specifically modified with a chemical nuclease as probes of RNA-protein interaction / Oliver A. Ken, Andrew M. MacMillan -- 14. RNA-protein crosslink mapping using TEV protease / Ian A. Turner, ... [et al.] -- 15 Structural analysis of protein-RNA interactions with mass spectrometry / Mamuka Kvaratskhelia, Stuart F.J. Le Grice -- 16. Analysing RNA-protein cross-linking sites in unlabeled ribonucleoprotein complexes by mass spectrometry / Henning Urlaub, Eva Kühn-Hölsken, Reinhard Lührmann --
17. In vitro selection of random RNA fragments to identify protein binding sites within large RNAs / Ulrich Stelzl, Knud H. Nierhaus -- 18. Immunoprecipitation analysis to study RNA-protein interactions in xenopus oocytes / Naoto Mabuchi, Kaoru Masuyama, Mutsuhito Ohno -- 19. Mapping the regions of RNase P catalytic RNA that are potentially in close contact with its protein cofactor / Phong Trang, Fenyong Liu -- 20. Quantification of microRNAs, splicing isoforms, and homologous mRNAs with the invader assay / Peggy S. Eis, Mariano Garcia-Blanco -- 21. Analysis of RNA structure and RNA-protein interactions in mammalian cells by use of terminal transferase-dependent PCR / Hsiu-Hua Chen, Jeanne LeBon, Arthur D. Riggs -- 22. Duplex unwinding and RNP remodeling with RNA helicases / Eckhard Jankowsky, Margaret E. Fairman -- 23. Preparation of efficient splicing extracts from whole cells, nuclei, and cytoplasmic fractions / Naoyuki Kataoka, Gideon Dreyfuss -- 24. Designing and utilization of siRNAs targeting RNA-binding proteins / Dong-Ho Kim, Mark Behlke, John J. Rossi -- 25. The use of saccharomyces cerevisiae proteomic libraries to identify RNA-modifying proteins / Jane E. Jackman, Eric M. Phizicky.
- 9781588294197 (hbk.)
- Previous ed.: 1999.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4812426