Participatory governance and the millennium development goals (MDGs) : publication based on the Expert Group Meeting on Engaged Governance: Citizen Participation in the Implementation of the Developmental Goals including the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), 1-2 November 2006, New York
- New York : United Nations, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 200 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United Nations. Division for Public Administration and Development Management and Expert Group Meeting on Engaged Governance: Citizen Participation in the Implementation of the Developmental Goals including the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) (2006 : New York, N.Y.)
- Participatory governance: an overview of issues and evidence / Siddiqur Osmani -- Democracy, social inclusion, and development / Adam Przeworski -- Innovations in participatory local governance / Harry Blair -- Pitfalls of participatory development / Jean-Philippe Platteau -- Strengthening the principle of participation in practice for the achievement of the millennium development goals / Diane Guthrie.
- 9789211231779 and 9211231779
- At head of title: Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Division for Public Administration and Development Management., "June 2008"--P.  of cover., and "Sales No. E.08.II.H.5."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 4814417