FIRM, flood insurance rate map, Borough of Charleroi, Pennsylvania, Washington County
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Insurance Administration
- Additional Titles:
- Flood insurance rate map, Borough of Charleroi, Pennsylvania, Washington County
Borough of Charleroi, Pennsylvania, Washington County
- [Washington, D.C.] : Federal Emergency Management Agency, Federal Insurance Administration, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 63 x 36 cm, on sheet 66 x 48 cm, folded to 22 x 10 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Flood Insurance Program (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:4,800 (W 79°54ʹ43ʺ--W 79°53ʹ18ʺ/N 40°08ʹ55ʺ--N 40°07ʹ44ʺ).
- Relief shown by spot heights.
At head of title: National Flood Insurance Program.
Oriented with north toward the upper right.
"Community-panel number 420850 0001 B."
"Initial identification: January 23, 1974."
"Flood hazard boundary map revisions: May 7, 1976."
"Effective date: July 6, 1981."
"Only panel printed."
Includes "Elevation reference marks" table.
View MARC record | catkey: 482394