Electric interactions in chemistry [videorecording] / directors, J. Arthur Campbell, George C. Pimentel ; producer, David W. Ridgway
- Los Angeles, Calif. : Wexler Films ; Rochester, N.Y. : Ward's Natural Science Establishment, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (17 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in. + 1 guide
- Additional Creators:
- Campbell, J. Arthur (James Arthur), 1916-, Pimentel, George C., Ridgway, David W., Ward's Natural Science Establishment, inc, Chemical Education Material Study, and Wexler Film Productions
- CHEM study ; v. 8
- Observations of two spheres suspended from the terminals of a high-voltage generator remind us of the principles that opposite charges attract, like charges repel, and uncharged bodies have no electric interaction. To determine quantitatively the effect of distance on electric force, a sensitive balance measures the force between two charged spheres.
- On container: Ward's.
See Medianet for availability of MediaTech printed material.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Science consultants, J.A. Campbell, J.L. Hollenberg.
- Technical Details:
- VHS format.
- PENN STATE USE ONLY.
View MARC record | catkey: 4825549