The sixth sense [videorecording] / presented by the National Council on the Aging ; written by Jerome Alden
- Additional Titles:
- Alternate title : Aging, the sixth sense
- Buffalo, NY : Kinetic, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (27 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in. + learning guides, posters, sample press release + booklets
- Additional Creators:
- Alden, Jerome
Moeller, Tamerra P.
National Council on the Aging
- A training program about the sensory changes of the elderly that explodes myths and gives practical solutions for adjusting environments. Defines the sixth sense as the ability to accept or perceive sensory change.
- "Made possible by a grant from SmithKline Beckman Corporation."
See Medianet for availability of MediaTech printed material.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Gerontological consultant, Tamerra P. Moeller ; NCOA consultant, Susan D. Abbott ; executive producer, Clem Hallquist ; music, Franklin Douglas.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Arlene Francis, Robert N. Butler, Leon A. Pastalan, Lorraine G. Hiatt, Ralph R. Rupp, Richard L. Doty, Saul Rosenberg, Jane Teller, Myrtle Swain, Elizabeth Fine, Nick Corsini.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 4826314