Arguments of the defendants' counsel, and judgment of the Supreme Court, U.S., in the case of Vidal and another, complainants and appellants, versus the mayor, &c., of Philadelphia, the executors of S. Girard, and others, defendants & appellees : January term, 1844 : to which is added the will of Stephen Girard / printed by order of the commissioners of the Girard estates
- Binney, Horace, 1780-1875
- Philadelphia : J. Crissy, Printer, 1844.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (307 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Vidal, Françoise Fénelon
Sergeant, John, 1779-1852
United States. Supreme Court
- HeinOnline world trials
- Videl, et al., versus the City of Philadelphia -- Argument of Horace Binney, Esq., for defendants -- Argument of John Sergeant, Esq. -- Opinion / Supreme Court of the United States -- The will of the late Stephen Girard.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 4826757