William P. Woodcock, Jr., M. D., against George J. Fisher, M. D. : proceedings at the trial of the above entitled cause, at White Plains, Westchester County, September, 1873 / compiled from notes of D. E.Mc Ewen, Stenographer, and revised by associated counsel for the plaintiff
- Woodcock, William P.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [1873?]
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (186, 2 unnumbered pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Fisher, George J., -1960, McEwen, D. E., Joline, Adrian H. (Adrian Hoffman), 1850-1912, and New York (State). Supreme Court
- HeinOnline World Trials Library: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- At head of title: Supreme Court, County of Westchester.
Revised for publication by Adrian H. Joline, associate counsel for the plaintiff.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 4826761