In the matter of the investigation as to the legislative printing for the years 1886 and 1887 : hearing before a joint meeting of the Senate and Assembly judiciary committees in the Assembly library
- Corporate Author:
- New York (State). Legislature
- Additional Titles:
- Part 2 has title: People ex rel. the Argus Company agst. John W. Vrooman as clerk of the Senate, no. 1 ; The same agst. Charles A. Chickering as clerk of the Assembly, no. 2, Part 3 has title: People ex rel. the Argus Company agst. John W. Vrooman as clerk of the Senate, Part 4 has title: People, ex rel. the Argus Company agst. Charles A. Chickering as clerk of the Assembly of the State of New York, Part 5 has title: Legislative printing : the action of the state officials sustained by the court, At head of title of Parts 2-4: In the Supreme Court of the State of New York, and At head of title of Part 5: The Argus
- New York : [publisher not identified],  and [Buffalo, New York] : [William S. Hein & Co.], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (110, 20, 12, 12, vi pages).
- HeinOnline world trials and HeinOnline New York legal research library
- Includes: Defendant's brief on order to show cause; Return. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 4826815