Proceedings of the High Court of Impeachment, in the case of the people of the state of Tennessee, vs. Thomas N. Frazier, judge, etc. : begun and held at Nashville, Tennessee, Monday, May 11, 1867
- Frazier, Thomas N., 1810-1887
- Nashville : S. C. Mercer, 1867.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (124, 8, 207 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Tennessee. High Court of Impeachment and Tennessee. General Assembly (1867). Senate
- HeinOnline World Trials Library: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Judge Frazier, of the Criminal Court of Davidson County, was impeached for having issued a writ of habeas corpus for the release of certain members of the Tennessee House of Representatives, who had been arrested for non-attendance at a special session of the General Assembly, called to ratify the 14th amendment to the federal constitution.
- Includes: Form of subpoena and summons; Trial of Thos. N. Frazier.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 4826846