Report of Harrison et al. vs. St. Mark's Church, Philadelphia : a bill to restrain the ringing of bells so as to cause a nuisance to the occupants of the dwellings in the immediate vicinity of the church : in the Court of Common Pleas, no. 2 : in equity : before Hare, P.J., and Mitchell, Associate J., Philadelphia, February 1877
- Harrison, George L. (George Leib), 1811-1885
- Additional Titles:
- Complainants' bill, between George L. Harrison, Isaac Lea, Henry C. Gibson, Herbert M. Howe, James Parsons, William Read Fisher, William F. Norris, Charles H. Hutchinson, M. Edward Rogers, Joseph T. Tobias, Horace Fassit and Richard M. Cadwalader, complainants, and the rector, church-wardens and vestry of St. Mark's Church in the city of Philadelphia, defendants
- [Philadelphia, Pennsylvania] : [publisher not identified], [1877?]
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (491 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Harrison, George L. (George Leib), 1811-1885, St. Mark's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.), and Pennsylvania. Court of Common Pleas (Philadelphia County)
- HeinOnline World Trials Library: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- HeinOnline Religion and the Law: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- At head of caption: In the Court of Common Pleas, No. 2, for the County of Philadelphia.
Contains all the pleadings and depositions used in the cause, also all documents submitted to the court for their decision, together with reports of the arguments of counsel and the opinion and decree of the court, with the exception of summaries of the plaintiffs' affidavits prepared by both sides.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 4826941