John Spensley, plaintiff and appellant, vs. Lancashire Insurance Co., defendant and respondent : case / Lanyon & Spensley, attorneys for the appellant ; P.A. Orton, of counsel
- Spensley, John
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: State of Wisconsin, in Supreme Court, August term, 1881 and John Spensley vs. Lancashire Insurance Co.
- [Mineral Point, Wis.] : Crawford & Bros., Printers,  and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource ([iv], 166 pages, 6 unnumbered pages, 98, 26, 9, 11 pages) : maps
- Additional Creators:
- Lancashire Insurance Co. and Wisconsin. Supreme Court
- HeinOnline world trials
- Related Titles:
- Wisconsin tornadoes of May 23, 1878 and Theory of whirlwinds or tornadoes
- Includes: The Wisconsin tornadoes of May 23, 1878 / by W.W. Daniels ( p.), from Annual report of University of Wisconsin, no. 6 ; and Theory of whirlwinds or tornadoes / by Peltier (11 p.), from Des Trombres, chapter 26, translated from the French. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 4827097