Trial of Mrs. Hannah Kinney for the alleged murder of her husband, George T. Kinney, by poison : before the Supreme Court of Massachusetts, Judges Shaw, Putnam, and Wilde, present, sitting at Boston, from Dec. 21st to Dec. 26th : with the arguments of counsel, and the charge of the chief justice fully reported / counsel for the prosecution, J.T. Austin, attorney general, and S.D. Parker, commonwealth's attorney ; for the prisoner: Franklin Dexter and George T. Curtis ; by a member of the bar
- Kinney, Hannah
- Additional Titles:
- Caption title: Trial of Mrs. Hannah Kinney for the murder of her husband by administering poison
- Boston : Times and Notion Office, 1840. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (62 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Austin, James Trecothick, 1784-1870, Parker, Samuel Dunn, 1780-1873, Dexter, Franklin, 1793-1857, Curtis, George Ticknor, 1812-1894, Shaw, Lemuel, 1781-1861, Member of the bar, and Massachusetts. Supreme Judicial Court
- HeinOnline world trials
- "Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts."--P. . and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 4827148