Charges against Justice George G. Barnard, and testimony thereafter : before the Judiciary Committee of the Assembly, 1872 / L. Bradford Prince, chairman ; Robert H. Strahan ... [and others].
- Barnard, George G. (George Gardner), 1829-1879
- Additional Titles:
- Caption title: Charges of the Bar Association of New-York against Justice George G. Barnard and testimony thereunder before the Judiciary Committee of the Assembly, 1872
- Albany : Weed. Parsons and Company, 1872.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 982 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- New York (State). Legislature. Assembly. Standing Committee on the Judiciary and Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 4827174