Official report of the trial of Laura D. Fair, for the murder of Alex. P. Crittenden : including the testimony, the arguments of counsel, and the charge of the court, reported verbatim, and the entire correspondence of the parties, with portraits of the defendant and the deceased / from the short-hand notes of Marsh and Osbourne, official reporters of the courts
- Fair, Laura D., 1837-1919
- San Francisco : San Francisco Co-operative Printing Co., 1871.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (4, 325, xvii pages, 2 unnumbered leaves of plates) : portraits
- Additional Creators:
- Marsh, Andrew J. (Andrew Jackson), 1826-1883
California. District Court (15th Judicial District)
- HeinOnline world trials
- "In the District Court of the Fifteenth Judicial District of the State of California, in and for the city and county of San Francisco": p. 6.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 4827205