On appeal from Her Majesty's Court for Divorce and Matrimonial Causes : between Lavinia Janetta Horton Ryves, appellant, and Her Majesty's Attorney-General, and William Henry Ryves, respondents
- Ryves, Lavinia Janetta Horton, 1797-1871
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: In the House of Lords
- [Buffalo, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Co., 
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2008 and 2013?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 volumes (74, 16 pages)) : genealogy table
- Additional Creators:
- Ryves, William Henry
Great Britain. Court for Divorce and Matrimonial Causes
- HeinOnline world trials
- [v. 1]. Case and appendix for the appellant -- [v. 2]. Case and appendix of the respondent, Her Majesty's Attorney-General.
- "This is a petition of appeal complaining of that part of a decree of the Court for Divorce and Matrimonial Causes of the 13th of June, 1866, which declares that Olive Serres [appellant's mother] was not the legitimate daughter of the Duke of Cumberland, and that there was no valid marriage between the said Duke and Olive Wilmot"--Vol. 1, p. .
- Print versions published: London : Lavinia Janetta Horton Ryves [v. 1] and Edward Lee Rowcliffe [v. 2], [1868?].
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 4827206