The trial of Aaron Burr for high treason, in the Circuit Court of the United States for the district of Virginia, summer term, 1807 : comprising all the evidence and the opinions of the court upon all motions made in the various stages of the case, with abstracts of arguments of counsel : compiled from authentic reports made during the progress of the trial : to which is added an account of the subsequent proceedings against Burr, Blennerhassett, and Smith, in the same court, with notes by the compiler on the law of treason, as applicable to the existing rebellion : prefaced by a brief historical sketch of Burr's western expedition of 1806 / by J.J. Coombes
- Burr, Aaron, 1756-1836
- Washington, D.C. : W.H. & O.H. Morrison, 1864. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (lii, 392 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Blennerhassett, Harman, 1764-1831, Smith, I. (Israel), Marshall, John, 1755-1835, Bollmann, Erick, 1769-1821, Swartwout, Samuel, 1783-1856, Coombs, J. J. (Joseph Jackson), 1810-1886, and United States. Circuit Court (District of Virginia)
- HeinOnline world trials
- Related Titles:
- Historical sketch of Burr's western expedition in the year 1806
- "Opinion of the Supreme Court of the United States, delivered by Chief Justice Marshall, on the 21st of February, 1807, referred to in the trials of Colonel Burr. The United States vs. Bollman and Swartwout. Habeas corpus, on a commitment for treason"--P. xxxix-xlvii., "Historical sketch of Burr's western expedition in the year 1806"--P. v-xxxviii., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 4827248