Report of the proceedings connected with the disputes between the Earl of Selkirk and the North-West Company : at the assizes held at York in Upper Canada, October, 1818
- Corporate Author:
- North West Company
- Montreal : Printed by James Lane and Nahum Mower, 1819.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxiii, 300, 218, 55, 4, xlviii pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Selkirk, Thomas Douglas, Earl of, 1771-1820 and Upper Canada. Court of Oyer and Terminer and General Gaol Delivery
- Trial of Paul Brown and F.F. Boucher [for the murder of Robert Semple] -- Trial of the accessaries [John Siveright, Alexander Mackenzie, Hugh McGillis, John McDonald, John McLaughlin, and Simon Fraser] -- Trial of John Cooper and Hugh Bennerman [for stealing cannon in a dweling house] -- Postscript -- Appendix.
- "From minutes taken in court."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 4827533