Trial of John Alexander Dickman / edited by S.O. Rowan-Hamilton
- Dickman, John Alexander, -1910
- Additional Titles:
- Caption title: John Alexander Dickman
- Edinburgh ; London : William Hodge & Company, 1914.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 208 pages, 6 unnumbered leaves of plates) : map, portraits
- Additional Creators:
- Rowan-Hamilton, S. O. (Sidney Orme), 1877-1949
Great Britain. Central Criminal Court
- HeinOnline world trials
- Dickman was tried at the Newcastle assizes July 1910, for the murder of John Innes Nisbet.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 4827554