The trial of Reuben Crandall, M.D., charged with publishing and circulating seditious and incendiary papers, &c. in the District of Columbia, with the intent of exciting servile insurrection / carefully reported, and compiled from the written statements of the court and the counsel by a member of the bar
- Crandall, Reuben, 1805?-1838
- Washington City : Printed for the Proprietors, 1836.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (48 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Member of the bar and United States. Circuit Court (District of Columbia)
- HeinOnline World Trials Library: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- HeinOnline Slavery in America and the World: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 4827560