Investigation of Senator Harrison A. Williams, Jr. : opinion of Judge George C. Pratt denying Senator Williams' motions to dismiss his indictment, for judgment of acquittal, and for a new trial
- Pratt, George C. (George Cheny), 1928-
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1982.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 63 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Williams, Harrison A., Jr., 1919-2001 and United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Ethics
- At head of title: 97th Congress, 2d session. Committee print.
"Printed for the use of the Select Committee on Ethics."
"January 7, 1982."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 4827627