PointofLaw.com [electronic resource] : information and opinion on the U.S. litigation system
- Additional Titles:
- Information and opinion on the U.S. litigation system
- [New York, NY] : Manhattan Institute and American Enterprise Institute.
- Additional Creators:
- Manhattan Institute for Policy Research
American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
- "PointofLaw.com is a website sponsored by the Center for Legal Policy at the Manhattan Institute and Liability Project at the American Enterprise Institute. Focusing on America's civil justice system, the site includes original discussions featuring some of the nation's top legal scholars, an ongoing forum on liability issues, a bibliography of important books and articles, and links to topical legal news stories. " Subject areas include employment law, medicine and the law, products liability, class actions, and business regulation through litigation.
- Title from home page caption, viewed 03/07/2006.
- Type of File/Data:
- Technical Details:
- Remote access through the Internet.
View MARC record | catkey: 4830578