Southern African Legal Information Institute (SAFLII) [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Braamfontein, South Africa : Southern African Legal Information Institute, [[between 2000 and 2009?]
- Additional Creators:
- Southern African Legal Information Institute
- "The Southern African Legal Information Institute (SAFLII) provides access to the law of 16 Southern and Eastern African countries. . .SAFLII publishes public legal information -- that is, primary legal materials (legislation, treaties and decisions of courts and tribunals); and secondary legal materials created by public bodies for purposes of public access (law reform and royal commission reports for example) and a growing collection of law journals." The site's databases provide access to law of the following countries: Angola, Botswana, Kenya, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Seychelles, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe, as well decisions of the COMESA (Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa) Court of Justice.
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated periodically.
- Title from TEI header, viewed 01/08/2007.
- Type of File/Data:
- Technical Details:
- Remote access through the Internet.
View MARC record | catkey: 4830744