Great Britain [cartographic material] : local accessibility, the hinterlands of towns and other centres as determined by an analysis of bus services / compiled by the Ministry of Housing and Local Government from information supplied by the bus operators and the Ministry of Transport and Civil Aviation
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Ministry of Housing and Local Government
- Additional Titles:
- Local accessibility, the hinterlands of towns and other centres as determined by an analysis of bus services
- Chessington, Surrey : Ordnance Survey, 1955.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 2 sheets : color ; 157 x 100 cm, on sheets 85 x 108 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Ordnance Survey, Great Britain. Department of Health for Scotland, and Great Britain. Ministry of Transport and Civil Aviation
- Sheet 1. [Scotland] -- sheet 2. [England and Wales].
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:625,000. 1 in. = approximately 10 mi. ; Transverse Mercator projection (W 7°50ʹ--E 2°00ʹ/N 58°40ʹ--N 49°50ʹ).
- Includes text and 5 insets.
Overprinted on a base map published by the Ordnance Survey in 1942.
Sheet 1 also compiled by the Department of Health for Scotland.
"3944"--on sheet 1. "3945"--on sheet 2.
View MARC record | catkey: 4833138