102 Dalmatians [videorecording] / Cruella Productions ; Walt Disney Pictures ; produced by Edward S. Feldman ; story by Kristen Buckley & Brian Regan ; screenplay by Kristen Buckley & Brian Regan and Bob Tzudiker & Noni White ; directed by Kevin Lima
- Uniform Title:
- 102 Dalmatians (Motion picture)
- Additional Titles:
- One hundred and two dalmatians and One-hundred-two dalmatians
- Burbank, CA : Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, 
- [Special ed.].
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (100 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Buckley, Kristen, Regan, Brian, Tzudiker, Bob, White, Noni, Lima, Kevin, Close, Glenn, 1947-, Depardieu, Gérard, 1948-, Gruffudd, Ioan, Evans, Alice, 1971-, McInnerny, Tim, Crompton, Ben, Macready, Carol, Richardson, Ian, 1934-2007, Carter, Jim, Idle, Eric, Smith, Dodie, 1896-1990, Cruella Productions (Firm), Walt Disney Pictures, and Walt Disney Productions
- Disney DVD
- Language Note:
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Oddball is the newest puppy. She is searching for her spots. Waddlesworth is a macaw who thinks he's a rottweiler. After a spot of therapy Cruella De Vil is released from prison and is a changed woman who is devoted to dogs and good causes. She is delighted that her parole officer, Chloe, has a dalmatian family and big connections with a dog charity. But the sound of Big Ben can reverse the treatment so it is only a matter of time before Cruella is back to her incredibly ghastly ways, using her new-found connections with Chloe and friends to get at the dalmatians.
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: G.
- Based on the novel "The hundred and one dalmatians" by Dodie Smith.
Originally produced as a motion picture in 2000.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Directors of photography, Adrian Biddle, Roger Pratt ; editors, Gregory Perler, Sophie Sorensen ; music, David Newman ; costume designer, Anthony Powell ; production designer, Assheton Gorton.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Glenn Close, Gerard Depardieu, Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans, Tim McInnerny, Ben Crompton, Carol Macready, Ian Richardson, Jim Carter.
Voice: Eric Idle.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, widescreen (1.85:1, enhanced) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround.
View MARC record | catkey: 4833591