Protocols of 2005 to the Convention Concerning the Safety of Maritime Navigation and to the Protocol Concerning the Safety of Fixed Platforms on the Continental Shelf : report (to accompany Treaty doc. 110-8).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages ; 24 cm.
- Exec. rept. / 110th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 110-25
- Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts Against the Safety of Maritime Navigation (1988). Protocols, etc. 2005 October 14 (SUA Protocol)
- Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts Against the Safety of Maritime Navigation (1988). Protocols, etc. 2005 October 14 (Fixed Platforms Protocol)
- Ships—Security measures—International cooperation
- Offshore structures—Security measures—International cooperation
- Terrorism—Prevention—International cooperation
- Caption title.
Shipping list no.: 2008-0076-P.
"September 16, 2008."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 4834948