Labyrinth [videorecording] / Henson Associates, inc. and LucasFilm Ltd. ; producer, Eric Rattray ; story by Dennis Lee and Jim Henson ; screenplay, Terry Jones ; director, Jim Henson
- Uniform Title:
- Labyrinth (Motion picture)
- Culver City, CA : Columbia TriStar Home Video, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (100 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Rattray, Eric, 1931-, Lee, Dennis, Henson, Jim, Jones, Terry, Bowie, David, Connelly, Jennifer, Thomson, Alex, 1929-2007, Grover, John, 1957-, Jones, Trevor, Saunders, Des, Henson Associates, Lucasfilm, Ltd, and Columbia TriStar Home Video (Firm)
- Language Note:
In English with optional English and Spanish subtitles.
- A teenage girl's baby brother is kidnapped by the King of the Goblins; in order to rescue him she must navigate a devilish labyrinth.
- Related Titles:
- Inside the labyrinth
- Audience Notes:
- Rated PG.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1986.
Includes theatrical trailer.
Includes documentary: Inside the Labyrinth (57 min.) / director, Des Saunders.
For specific features see interactive menu.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Alex Thomson ; editor, John Grover ; score, Trevor Jones ; songs composed and sung by David Bowie.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- David Bowie, Jennifer Connelly.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, Dolby Digital 5.1, widescreen presentation.
View MARC record | catkey: 4836490