Guide to the common plants of the Seven Devils Mountains, Hells Canyon National Recreation Area, Wallowa-Whitman National Forest / by Richard T. (Dick) Bingham and Clyde J. Miller
- Bingham, Richard T.
- Baker, OR : Wallowa-Whitman National Forest, Pacific Northwest Region, USDA-Forest Service, [between 1981 and 1989]
- Physical Description:
- 85 pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Miller, Clyde J., United States. Forest Service, and Wallowa-Whitman National Forest (Agency)
Full Text available online
- Plants—Idaho—Seven Devils Mountains—Guidebooks
- Forest plants—Idaho—Seven Devils Mountains—Guidebooks
- Plants—Hells Canyon National Recreation Area (Or. and Idaho)—Guidebooks
- Forest plants—Hells Canyon National Recreation Area (Or. and Idaho)—Guidebooks
- Seven Devils Mountains (Idaho)—Guidebooks
- Hells Canyon National Recreation Area (Or. and Idaho)—Guidebooks
- Contains glossary of technical terms.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 80).
View MARC record | catkey: 486498