Psychosocial issues for children and adolescents in disasters / author, Anthony H. Speier ; edited by Diana Nordboe
- Speier, Anthony H.
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Center for Mental Health Services, 
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- x, 50 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Nordboe, Diana, Farberow, Norman L., and Center for Mental Health Services (U.S.)
- Disasters—United States—Psychological aspects
- Crisis intervention (Mental health services)—United States
- Stress management for children—United States
- Stress management for teenagers—United States
- Child Health Services
- Disaster Planning
- Mental Health Services—Adolescent
- Mental Health Services
- Stress, Psychological—therapy
- Rev. ed. of: Manual for child health workers in major disasters / Norman L. Farberow, Norma S. Gorden. 1981.
Description based on surrogate.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 37-41).
- Other Forms:
- Issued also online.
View MARC record | catkey: 4879284