Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry collection of printed material, 1934-1958
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Department of Labor and Industry
- Physical Description:
- 0.45 cubic feet
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unrestricted access.
- The collection of printed materials was previously collected by the Department of Labor and Industry as part of their reference collection; it includes the Congress of Industrial Organizations (CIO) Economic Outlook (1949 to 1955, missing 1951), newsletters from American Federation of Labor-Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO) member unions, typed copies of Wall Street Journal articles and Proceedings of Academy of Political Science on Employment Bureaus for Women, and U.S. Department of Labor publications on collective bargaining and guaranteed wage or employment plans.
- Related Titles:
- Economic outlook (Congress of Industrial Organizations (U.S.))
- In Historical Collections and Labor Archives, University Libraries, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pa. (#RG 123)
- Administrative History:
- The Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry, founded in 1913, administers and monitors labor-related regulations.
View MARC record | catkey: 4879962