Jazz at Green Pond. Vol. 1 [sound recording] / Parke Frankenfield and his Dixieland All-Stars ; with guest artist Maxine Sullivan
- Frankenfield, Parke
- Easton, PA : EKrap Records, [1985?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo. ; 12 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Sullivan, Maxine, 1911-1987 and Dixieland All Stars (Musical group : Parke Frankenfield)
- March of the bobcats -- China boy -- Farewell blues -- I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter -- They all laughed -- Georgia on my mind -- Just one of those things -- St. Louis blues.
- The Wayne "Fuzzy" and Ann W. Lehman Collection.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Frankie Burd, trumpet ; Paul Hubbell, clarinet, tenor sax ; Bobby "Lips" Levine, tenor sax ; Ed Metz, John Scully, piano ; Arlan Diefenderfer,bass ; Jeff Lutz, drums ; Parke Frankenfield, leader, slide and valve trombones, trumpet, vibraphone ; Maxine Sullivan, vocals.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded live in concert at Green Pond Country Club in Bethlehem, Pa. on Nov. 28, 1982 and Oct. 30, 1983.
View MARC record | catkey: 4882642