Droit civil français : of testamentary successions and gratuitous dispositions / Aubry & Rau
- Aubry, C. (Charles), 1803-1883
- Uniform Title:
- Cours de droit civil français. Selections. English
- St. Paul, Minn. : West Pub. Co., 1969.
- 6th ed., vol. 10 (1954) [paragraphs] 643-676 [and] vol. 11 (1956) [paragraphs] 677-744 / [edited] by Paul Esmein.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 690 pages ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Rau, C. (Charles), 1803-1877, Esmein, Paul, 1886-, Lazarus, Carlos E., 1911-, Louisiana State Law Institute, and Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, La.). Institute of Civil Law Studies
- "An English translation with Louisiana annotations prepared by Carlos E. Lazarus under the auspices of the Louisiana State Law Institute and the Institute of Civil Law Studies, Louisiana State University, with the authorization of Librairies techniques, Paris."
"Distributed by the publisher as an integral part of the Louisiana statutes annotated."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4889043